Sure sign I have been working inside too much lately - I just walked outside of the house and reached to the left to turn on the lights.
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them.
- Let them know they are tagged.
Donthenerd tagged me and I thought they were damn good questions so here goes nothing…
- Where is your favorite small town and why?-I love the small town I grew up around but the favorite small town I have traveled to would have to be Minocqua, WI. The people are friendly, the bars are numerous, and the scenery is beautiful. A motorcycle ride in the countryside is as close to heaven as you can get.
- Could you solve simultaneous linear equations right now, if asked? -Not without a pencil and paper. I used to hate algebra and geometry in school and now I use it every. damn. day.
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve fallen asleep? Not passed out. Fallen asleep. -When I was a kid I fell asleep in the back window of a ‘73 Buick LeSabre on a trip from WI to TX. It was the 70’s and kid seats were unheard of at the time. Also,with 4 older sisters and my parents in the car room was limited.
- What’s your favorite nonsexual position? -Linebacker
- What was the last situation or circumstance that made you cry for no apparent reason? -Yowza. I would have to say it’s a tie between Up and Marley and Me. All the feels.
- Have you ever had an out-of-body experience and if so, what was it like? -I don’t think so. But I have deja vu incessantly so either I’m always having them or my body is damn busy when I’m not looking.
- Describe something you’ve done for money but regretted. -It was college, man, and all the kids were doing it.
- What is your favorite non-human smell and sound? - I used to paint vehicles so I love the smell of a fresh paint job. And freshly mowed alfalfa. A definite tie. As for sounds, any two cylinder motorcycle with a tendency towards Ducati and of course Harley.
- What do you have in your bag or wallet right now that you didn’t know was there? -Let me look… Holy crap there is a condom in here from ‘06! I guess it has been a while.
- What is your favorite season and seasoning? -Spring, especially after a hard winter like this. And garlic.
- Condom and condiment? -Any one that is not the one I just found in my wallet. And spicy mustard.
And now the hard part. My queries are as follows:
1.What childhood television show had dire effects on your personality?
2.If you could learn just one thing about your future, what would it be?
3.What is your favorite accomplishment in life?
4.Would you rather travel by plane, train, or automobile?
5.If money was no object, what would you do all day?
6.What is your favorite vacation memory?
7.Blue or black ink?
8.What is the coolest word you know? Do you get to use it enough?
9.Do you own a swiss army knife? Swiss navy knife?(Trick question. Switzerland is landlocked.)
10.State your opinion of marmots.
11.I’m really running out of gas quickly. Ummm, favorite Disney movie?
And the tagees are naimhe, monkeyfrog, donthenerd(can I do that?), puzzld, jamiek, groverviolet, girl11eleven, blatherlikeme, do-over, halfbakedidea. I apologize profusely. Kinda.
Field and Stream
1969 Vol. 74, No. 5
One of my best friends has not only one but two of these. I have been riding motorcycles and dirt bikes for 30 years and 4 wheelers for about 15, but this thing will do anything until the laws of gravity intercede. And then it will push for another 10 seconds. Results depend on speed.
Happy New Year to all!!
I just finished replacing the motherboard on my pellet stove so I still need to shower but I thought I would post a quick selfie. I tried to do a kiss face for Robin but that looked more awkward than my usual pics so I gave up after 50. Or so.
Anyway, may the New years bunny drop down your chimney and hide all your pilgrims or however this holiday is supposed to work!